Japanese child actress Mana Ashida (little Mako) was embarrassed that she couldn’t pronounce Guillermo Del Toro’s name so he gave her special permission to call him “Totoro-san” instead.
My Neighbor Guillermo Del Toro.
If I don’t reblog this, assume I’m dead.
- friend: says something that vaguely references song lyric
- me: PERFORMS ENTIRE SONG
me doing an interview for an article on gender equality
- me: so are you a feminist?
- student teacher guy: no, I wouldn't say so.
- me: why?
- student teacher guy: well... actually, what's the definition of feminism?
- me: *recites dictionary.com definition I wrote on my paper bc I knew I would need it at some point*
- student teacher guy: oh. well I do believe that women should have equal opportunities. I just thought it was more of a pro-women and almost anti-men thing.
- me: so you are a feminist?
- student teacher guy: well, yes.
- *at the end of the interview*
- me: what do you think you can do to help women?
- student teacher guy: tell all my friends the definition of feminism.
Anonymous asked: how can you call yourself a feminist but then drool over a boy?
babe i can fight the patriarchy and ride a dick those things are not mutually exclusive